The Binding of Isaac will launch in the month of Thanksgiving absolutely free for PS Plus subscribers. Furthermore the game will also be hitting the PS4 as a cross-buy title. In other words, all you have to do is pay once and get to play on both your portable and console. Could Thanksgiving get any better?
Check out all of The Binding of Isaac Rebirth's features which are both crazy and amazing right below.
1. Over 500 hours of gameplay
2. 4 BILLION Seeded runs!
3. 20 Challenge runs
4. 450+ items, including 160 new unlockables
5. Uber secrets
6. 10 Playable Characters
7. 100+ enemies with new designs
8. Over 50 bosses, including tons of new and rare bosses
9. Rooms FULL OF POOP!
10. Mystic Runes
11. Upgradeable shops
12. Integrated controller support for popular control pads
13. Analog directional movement and speed
14. Tons of feature film quality animated endings
15. Poop physics
16. Over 100 specialized seeds
17. 2-Player local co-op
18. Over 100 co-op characters
19. Dynamic lighting, visual effects, and art direction
20. Did we mention poop?
21. All-new game engine @60FPS 24/7
22. All-new soundtrack and sound design
23. Multiple Save slots
24. The ultimate roguelike
25. A bunch of achievements
26. Oh, you know what else? Poop.
So yeah there you have it, the poop obsessed Binding of Isaac Rebirth will be launching on the PS Vita and PS4 on November 4th. So get excited because if you have PS Plus you won't have to even pay a penny.